what is physical therapy?
Physical therapy is provided by physical therapists who use physical factors including sound, light, cold, heat, electricity, force (exercise and pressure), etc. Non-invasive, non-drug treatment to maintain or restore the original physiological functions of the body.
Physiotherapy equipment is an engineering technology equipment that uses different physiological and biological effects of artificial physical factors on the human body for clinical treatment.
Which diseases can be treated with physical therapy?
1. Nervous system disease
Limb dysfunction caused by cerebrovascular disease, brain degeneration, brain trauma, spinal cord disease, spinal cord injury, peripheral nerve disease or injury.
2. Diseases of the skeletal and muscular system
Arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, soft tissue injuries, fractures, amputations, neck, shoulder, back and leg pain, scoliosis and sports injuries.
3. Cardiopulmonary dysfunction diseases
Before and after thoracic, abdominal and heart surgery, chronic obstructive respiratory disease, pleurisy, pneumonia and bronchiectasis, etc.
1. Diseases of the digestive system and genitourinary system.
2. Skin tissue physical therapy and others.
What are the effects of physical therapy?
1. Anti-inflammatory effect, such as magnetic field therapy.
2. Analgesic effect, such as low-frequency and medium-frequency electrical stimulation.
3. Relieve spasms, such as shortwave and ultrashort wave therapy using heat energy.
4. Calm and insomnia, excite neuromuscular, such as modulating intermediate frequency current.
6. Relieve spasms, such as shortwave and ultrashort wave therapy using heat energy.
7. Soften scars and dissipate adhesions, such as ultrasound therapy and paraffin therapy.
8. Accelerate wound healing and accelerate the formation of callus, such as low-dose ultraviolet radiation.
Is the physical therapy equipment safe and reliable?
There are different categories of physical therapy equipment, and electromyography biofeedback is one of them. The characteristics of EMG biofeedback technology are safety, non-invasiveness and convenience. At present, EMG biofeedback therapy has a good therapeutic effect on nerve and muscle injury diseases such as stroke, brain trauma, pediatric cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, muscle spasm, and muscle atrophy.
XFT-2003D+ is an advanced EMG biofeedback FES device for the recovery and rehabilitation of extremity motor function in paralyzed patients with central nervous system injuries such as stroke. This product can detect the weak active EMG signal of paralytic in real time, simultaneously sending appropriate electrical pulse according to the strength of the EMG signal to make active muscular contraction, for the purpose of recovery and rehabilitation of extremity motor function, and prevention of atrophy. It can also connect with the iPad App to play various games that help to get a joyful therapy course and enhance patient's confidence.
Who makes your rehabilitation schedule?
Rehabilitation treatment plan should be a team of therapist, patient and patient's nursing staff to negotiate and tailor the treatment according to the patient's personal needs. The ultimate rehabilitation goal is to use rehabilitation medical equipment to achieve a multiplier effect in a scientific and reasonable way.